The Newfoundland and Labrador provincial government is organizing a virtual immigration and job fair on January 24, 2024, aiming to attract East Asian, Southeast Asian, and Oceania immigrants to Canada.
Virtual Immigration Fair 2024
Virtual career fairs offer attendees the convenience of learning about organizations, sponsors, and jobs from the comfort of their homes by connecting recruiters and candidates through virtual platforms.
Five virtual immigration fairs featuring five distinct global regions will be held by Newfoundland and Labrador Immigration. It’s now the right time for job seekers in South Asia and the Middle East. The Middle East and South Asia Virtual Immigration Fair Canada 2024 will take place on January 24, 2024.
The Middle East and South Asia residents and citizens are the target audience for this fair. Applying is open for the World’s Largest Job Fair. All you need to do is register and have your resume formatted in Canada.
Middle eastern nations:
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
South asian nations:
- Sri Lanka
Virtual Immigration Fair 2024 Date
The virtual immigration fair for Newfoundland and Labrador will take place on January 24, 2024, at 6 p.m. Gulf Standard Time (GST) in the Middle East and South Asia. The Americas on March 27, 2024, at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Employers and immigration authorities present job openings and direct foreign workers through immigration streams at the Newfoundland and Labrador Virtual Immigration Fair, an online gathering.
These job fairs are being hosted for potential newcomers to Canada, they are the first of five that will be held between now and March 2024. According to the government, visitors at these fairs will have the opportunity to:
- Gain direct access to companies that are recruiting in your industry.
- Make connections with employers
- Employers can review your resume by uploading it.
- Participate in a live informational session on the immigration program to ask immigration officers questions.
- Find out how to become a permanent resident of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Find out about the cost of living, way of life, employment opportunities, income levels, population size, and other aspects of living in Newfoundland and Labrador.
How to register for a Virtual Immigration Fair 2024?
Following are steps for registering yourself for the virtual immigration fair 2024.
- Open the official website to register yourself for the virtual immigration fair 2024, which is accessible at https://newfoundlandandlabradorcanada4.vfairs.ca/.
- Click the option of Register Now.
- Fill the form with necessary details such as Name, Email Address, an educational credential assessment, etc,
- After filling the complete form press the submit option.
Registrations for the Middle East and South Asia NewFoundland and Labrador Virtual Immigration Fair are available and free of charge right now. In order to be eligible for the event, you must submit a curriculum vitae or CV.
All of the sessions will be available to you even if you are unable to attend the live ones. In the event that you are unable to attend the live session, a pre-recorded session will be sent to you via email.
Benefits of Virtual Canadian Immigrant Fairs 2024
A wide range of industries, including early childhood education, generosity, building, medical care, and IT, are accessible to job seekers.
Inquiries concerning the AIP Atlantic Immigration Program and the NLPNP Provincial Nominee Program are welcome. Offerings of jobs may result in both temporary work permits and Canadian permanent residence.
Virtual immigration fairs provide benefits some of them given below:
- A vibrant setting for recent immigrants who require assistance with job searching, returning to education, and relocating.
- Intending to assist newcomers on their path to success in Canada, we connect them with companies, hiring managers, immigrant service providers, educational organizations, government agencies, and more.
- You will also get to hear from influential individuals and participate in workshops covering a wide range of subjects, including soft skills, small business, business management, and much more