Verification of Good Standing Certificate
The “State Register”, a document kept in the Tamilnadu Nurses and Midwives Council to facilitate candidates, states that those seeking employment Abroad or in India must obtain a Good Standing Certificate.
Foreign Verification candidates should apply online until payment is made and submit the following documents for verification according to the Register.
1) Online Application through Council website under the menu “Online NOC and Foreign Verification ” – Website: www.tamilnadunursingcouncil.com“
2) Send a xerox of the Registration Certificate of this Council for Nurses, Midwives along with a xerox of the Renewal Certificate.
2) Submit an Original Verification Form from another country with 2 copies of xerox. (The Candidate column should be completed by the Candidate and signed). The candidate must submit the call letter or proof of verification from the country if the country does not provide the verification form.
4) Submit proof of date of birth (Copy of SSLC book First Page or TC, or +2 Mark Sheet) – 2 copies xerox
5) Recognizement slip for Online Fee
1) The candidate must submit the documents online after submitting them.
2) The Council will send verification directly to the concerned country upon receipt of the documents.
a) Verification of other Foreign Councils – Rs.5,000/-
b) Individual Good Standing Certificate – Rs.2,000/
This Council will verify the candidate’s registration details as required by Tamilnadu’s Employer and issue them directly to the Employer.
Procedure for within Tamilnadu
Please submit the following:
1) Request Letter from the Employer
2) A CD must be submitted that contains the Candidate’s information. Scanned photo to be saved under the file name Candidate Name(Photo file size 20-40 KB in jpg FORMAT ONLY.
3) Xerox Copy of Registration Certificate for Nurse and Midwife Issued by this Council, along with Xerox Copy of Renewal Certificate.
4) A registration fee of Rs.1000/- must be paid by Demand Draft drawn from any Nationalised Bank and payable to Registrar, Tamilnadu Nurses and Midwives Council Chennai-4. (This is available in Chennai)