Candidates for the jobs of Constable will be selected through an online test that the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotional Board will administer on February 17 and 18, 2024. The applicants could expect their UP Police Constable Admit Card 2024 during the second week of February 2024.
UP Police Constable Admit Card 2024
The written test for the recruitment of constables will be held by the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board on February 17 and 18, 2024. Almost 50 lakh individuals filed for the 60,244 UP Police Constable jobs, leaving the board with an enormous selection of applicants.
The announcement of the release of the UP Police Constable call letters 2024 is keenly anticipated by candidates as the application procedure ends. It is essential that you bring the UP Constable Hall ticket to the testing location. It permits you to enter the test room and acts as verification of your registration.
|Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment And Promotional Board
|UP Police Constable Recruitment 2024
|Admit Card Release Date
|7 to 10 days before the exam
|17 to 18 February 2024
On the UPPBPB website, the admission card will be downloadable seven to ten days prior to the date of your test. You must provide your Date of Birth and Registered Email ID in order to get the admit card. It is advised that you check the official website often for any updates or information on the exam hall ticket.
How to download the UP Police Constable Admit Card 2024?
Candidates must follow the official website in order to acquire the UP Police Constable Admit Card 2024 straight from the URL. They can then obtain their admit cards by correctly following the instructions listed below.
- Initially, aspirants need to go to www.uppbpb.gov.in, which is the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotional Board.
- The Constable recruiting area will be available to candidates upon appearing on the webpage.
- A link labelled “Download Admit Card” will appear for candidates upon clicking it.
- You must now enter the necessary information, including your registration number and birthdate, on the webpage where you may get your admission card.
- Hit the submit button once the information has been entered.
- On the screen will show the UP Police Constable Admit Card 2024.
- The UP Police admission card is available for download; candidates should keep it secure.
Details mentioned on UP Police Constable Hall Ticket 2024
The applicants should carefully verify the crucial information given on the UP Police Constable Hall pass 2024 form below.
The applicant must notify the relevant authorities right away if there is any type of error on the UP Police Hall Ticket 2024 in order to prevent last-minute complications.
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s & Invigilator’s Signature Space
- Date of Birth
- Exam Venue
- Post Name
- Parent’s name
- Exam time
- Registration number
- Exam Name
- Subject Code
- Candidate’s photograph
- Exam Day instructions
Documents need to be carried to UP Police Constable Exam Hall 2024
When taking the exam, applicants must bring any other documentation that serves as identification in addition to their admission card. The following are acceptable options for ID proof.
- Voter ID
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- 2 Passport Size Photographs
- Pan Card
- Driving Licence
UP Police Constable 2024 Exam Date
The UP Police Constable Exam Date 2024 has been published by the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPBPB) for the written exam that will be held for 60,244 Constable Posts.
The dates of the UP Police Constable Exam 2024 are set for February 17 and 18, 2024, at over 6000 exam locations around the state of Uttar Pradesh. Both days, there will be two shifts for the exam. Those who have applied for the position need to note this particular day in their calendars and get ready for it.
UP Police Constable 2024 Exam Pattern
The exam for UP Police Constable will be a written, objective-based test that lasts for two hours. General Hindi, General Knowledge, Numerical & Mental Ability Test, and Mental Aptitude / Intelligence / Reasoning are the four papers that make up the test.
There will be 150 questions on the 300-point test, which will be administered in both Hindi and English. Every question will be worth +2 marks, and every incorrect response will result in a 0.5 mark deduction.
UP Police Constable 2024 Exam Day Guidelines
The following are the key points that applicants should remember in relation to the test room and the UP Police Constable Admit Card 2024:
- Verify the UP Police Constable Admit Card 2024 thoroughly to make sure all the information is correct.
- You won’t be allowed to enter the exam room and take the test if you find any inconsistencies in the information.
- Applicants should bring necessary stationery(if needed) as well as other necessary paperwork.
- Throughout the whole hiring procedure, keep your admission card safe.
- Make sure you go to the testing location 30 minutes before the exam time.
- Follow the guidelines on the UP Police Constable Admit Card 2024 carefully.
- Don’t bring digital items to the exam hall such as calculators, digital watches, etc.
Go to TNNMC Homepage To Get the Latest Information.